1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Important It's Been an Honour

Discussion in 'Updates & Announcements' started by NobleProductions, Jan 9, 2017.

1. shawnpippin100

shawnpippin100 Forum Master Premium

100%
    NobleProductions I know it's the least of your concerns but if i have 2ranks on 2 different accounts can I get the value for both ranks on my main account on neme?

2. ibtofu

ibtofu PlotsMC Legend + Infamous Member Noble VIP

100%
    Ya, I'm probably gonna apply for staff on kit soon

3. Freezinater

Freezinater I make puns. You've been warned. Senior Moderator Quality Assurance Champion

100%
    I'm wanting to say likely so, but we'll confirm.

4. shawnpippin100

100%
    Ok thanks freeze, It'll be nice seeing you again like the old days in your bat cave on survuval :)

5. R_Turnbull

R_Turnbull Old Grumpy Dude Hero

100%
    5 years eh? Seems like so much longer. To the kid who's still mad at me for banning him/her... um, time to let go... maybe have a sandwich or something. To the rest of you keep watching the online player lists, I do still show up from time to time. And did we ever find out where we were going to be able to download those maps from? Thousands of hours of building there I wouldn't mind playing with some of my old stuff. Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  6. CamdenFlame

CamdenFlame Married to my Iphone 7 Noble VIP

100%
    They are still getting them from the archives still I believe, not sure when they'll be done getting them. I'm not sure where we are able to download them when we are able to, Noble most likely will give a link, but not 100%.

• Like Like x 1
  7. SethTheSquirrel

SethTheSquirrel RIP. Champion

100%
    Kyle can I join your island :D

Oh and on a unrelated note
    http://prntscr.com/duqwyz

8. Fluffydog360

Fluffydog360 Member

75%
    WE UNDERSTAND who cares if you predicted it?

9. nedthefed

nedthefed Tom The British Chocolate Bar Leadership Content Management Admin Staff Management Applications Quality Assurance VIP

100%
    It's mostly 1.10 with support down to 1.7, and PvP reverted to 1.8 standards. Meaning you can still take advantage of the pretty blocks and items, like elytras.

• Like Like x 1
  10. shawnpippin100

100%
    Yea your island of houses, They were amazing and it's glad to see you peeping in here and there :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Golden_Obsidian

Golden_Obsidian Extremely Active Sponsor

68%
    I read this on the day it was posted, and had to leave for a while and come back to this post to gather my thoughts. This has got to be the best server I've played on, and certainly the best community while it lasted. I may not have actually been online in a while, and if I was told that I wouldn't be able to get on for a month then that would probably be fine, but the fact that this place will only be a memory to me is too much to handle. That's all I can say without getting upset about it, being a member for who-knows-how-long.

• Like Like x 3
  12. CertifiedPengu

CertifiedPengu Lord of penguins! Noble VIP

100%
    I KNEW IT! I TOTALLY CALLED IT!!!!!!!!! :cool:

13. SethTheSquirrel

SethTheSquirrel RIP. Champion

100%
  14. CamdenFlame

CamdenFlame Married to my Iphone 7 Noble VIP

100%
  15. Freezinater

Freezinater I make puns. You've been warned. Senior Moderator Quality Assurance Champion

100%
    We understand you guys called it. Can you not? No need to constantly rub it in everyone's faces.

• Upvote Upvote x 2

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)