1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anniversary Three Years of Noble Craft

Discussion in 'Updates & Announcements' started by NobleProductions, Nov 10, 2014.

1. studexplosion01

studexplosion01 Forum Master Noble VIP

100%
    Has it really been three whole years already? Outstanding. I always knew we would make it sooner or later. Alas, even through all the hardships, we have overcame all the possibilities to continue growing this Network. I am overjoyed to have been apart of this journey for so long, and I hope this next year will bring more possibilities.

2. Takaria

Takaria Member

25%
    It's Wednesday 1:46 am and the servers have not been reset. When will this take place. I want to hurry up and build a new place.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2014
  3. hristian

hristian Extremely Active

20%
    Hey I have Purchased Ranks oN sky block and only have one rank i have Purchased Premium Donator Vip And i also bought Bought vip on kit pvp and Premium was like and I end up with only 1 rank out of all of that and its vip can i get premium on sky block Ive spent about 50$ to 60$ dollars on this server. and premium on sky block is 45$ can i get premium and not vip since i payed for all they ranks an have the lowest one

4. Takaria

Takaria Member

25%
    Ok are you going to reset survival server or have you changed your mind? Please let us know whats going on,

5. Amanda

Amanda <3 Care for others

100%
    guys, can't believe I've been able to see the expansion of this server. It has been a great experience!! I Have had an amazing time and met people like R_Turnbull Kremixx David_Nutt_10 Wolf who turned out to be some of my close friends. Wolf she's my bestie for the restie and kremixx though he's gone he's still remembered Turn he's taught me things i wouldn't have learned other wise and some social skills. David even though we've gone our separate ways your da BEST PVP PLAYER EVARRRRRRR. i love you all. Lets make this year last

6. Ok I really do hope because i haven't been having fun on plots because im getting killed again and again. I want NOTCH apples BAN on the there because then you have unlimted health!

7. Amanda

100%
    I have heard of this problem, if i ever get staff i will try to help you, but otherwise i would just recommend chatting with noble or marvanjo

8. Scr3w3d

Scr3w3d Ex-Senior Mod, Dragon Noble VIP

100%
    Im glad to hear that you have not only met other players, but have acquired a strong bond twords other players! This is what makes me love this place, and what drives me to serve you guys as a Staff member. :D Stay awesome everyone!!

9. Amanda

100%

Your by far one of my favorite staff members. Your awesome. and a BO$$ at everything

• Like Like x 1
  10. Scr3w3d

Scr3w3d Ex-Senior Mod, Dragon Noble VIP

100%
    Thank you Amanda for your fantastic support for me, it really helps out! :)

11. Lol Fox try not to lag the server with the eggs :p

12. Amanda

100%
    NUUU

13. Amanda

100%
    Your welcome! I mean it!

14. Swiipe

Swiipe ❤The /b/ of NC❤ Noble VIP

100%
    Congratz noble you deserve dis

15. CuriousJuly

CuriousJuly Orca VIP

48%
    Nice job Noble. We couldn't be here without everyone on the server. Three full years of excitement, joy, and love. Noble-Craft has molded into an amazing server. :3

-Have a good one!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)