1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Survival 1.0 Summer Spleef Tournament

Discussion in 'Noble Craft Discussion' started by Freezinater, May 27, 2016.

?

Are you hyped?

Poll closed Jun 3, 2016.
  1. Yes! :D

37.5%
  2. No. :(

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe so. :P

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Bacon. ^_^

62.5%
  1. Freezinater

Freezinater I make puns. You've been warned. Senior Moderator Quality Assurance Champion

100%
    UPDATE #2: The tournament is now over! Due to the many absences, I allowed people who were on at the time to join, and updated brackets accordingly. Congrats to Tom for being the final victor! I hope everyone who did participate had fun, especially afterwards!
    UPDATE: Signups have now ended! You can view the tournament bracket here!

Hello everyone, Freezy here!​

As of late, I wanted to do something fun involving the players, and as such, I built a little spleef arena to hold a spleef tournament. Now, the arena is finished, and the next part of hosting this has begun. It is time for you guys to sign up for the tournament!

The tournament will consist of matches with 2 players against each other in a best 2 out of 3 format. This means to advance to the next round of the tournament, you must beat your opponent twice. The prize for the winner of the tournament has yet to be determined, but I do have an idea. I wish you all luck.

RULES

The following rules are to be followed when participating in the tournament. Failure to do so will result in instant elimination from the tournament.

• Keep /fly disabled. This is the most obvious way to cheat.
    • Bring shears, and if you don't have /god, bring food. The arena is made up of leaves, and shears insta-break and drop leaves.
    • Be available for your matches! If you are afk, offline, or otherwise unavailable, and it's time for your match, you will have 10 minutes to return. If you do not return within the 10 minutes, you will be forfeit your match and your opponent will move on to the next round.
    • In the case that the 2 players are on separate portions of the arena and can't affect each other's portions(For example, a big gap divides the 2 players), the player with the bigger portion of the arena left will be given the point for the round.
    • Keep an eye out on these rules, as these will be modified if need be.
    HOW TO SIGN UP

Signing up for the tournament is simple, leave a reply to this forum post stating the following:

• IGN(In-game name)
    • Can you use TS?(I'd prefer to host this on the TS, but it's not mandatory.)
    • Will you be available at the time of the tournament?(I can change the time it starts if my time isn't a good time for many people.)
    INFO TO KNOW

This is some important information you will need to know.
    • The sign-up period for the tournament ends on Thursday, June 2, at 5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. You can view how long you have to sign up in your time here. Signups have now ended.
    • I currently plan to host this on Friday, June 3, at 7:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. Again, you can have a nice and convenient countdown here.
    • The tournament will take place on the Survival server, and can be spectated at /warp SpleefSpec1A or /warp SpleefSpec1B. Be there or be square.

This concludes this knowledge nuke of what to know about the Summer Spleef Tournament. I hope to see you there. :)

Last edited: Jun 4, 2016
  2. xFitz

xFitz De majustic Appel Noble VIP

100%
    My IGN : TBNRScout
    I can be there

3. Freezinater

Freezinater I make puns. You've been warned. Senior Moderator Quality Assurance Champion

100%
    I have Scout written down as a player. Anyone else wanting to join in?

4. Frxsky

Frxsky Asheland the feminine dude Forum Commander Helper Noble VIP

100%
    Crap, I can't join in
    My birthday is June 3rd

5. Freezinater

100%
    That's alright. Thanks for considering though. :p

6. SethTheSquirrel

SethTheSquirrel RIP. Champion

100%
    IGN: SethTheSquirrel
    TS: I can't.

and happy early birthday Frxsky!

7. Freezinater

100%
    Welcome to the list, Seth.

Also, a player who was unable to sign up for the forums asked me to let them join, so they're in here as well. Welcome to the list, ItzMeDylanTDM.

8. _Hannahh_

_Hannahh_ Well-Known

16%
    to get up at 7am or not ..

9. Freezinater

100%
    If there's a good portion of people that can't make it on the planned date, but do want to participate, I can try to make a better time for it.

10. Itz_Jake_Jr

Itz_Jake_Jr The Man that changed the Cake style

75%
    And the letters are I N G Im in 100% and I'M READY TO DIE WITH HONOR!!!

11. davidnutt10

davidnutt10 ❤Too many months to count of being here!!! ❤ Noble VIP

100%
    IGN: davidnutt10
    I can use TS.

12. Freezinater

100%
    Is Itz_Jake_Jr your proper ign then?

You have been added to the list. Welcome to the tournament.

NOTICE: There is less than 24 hours until the sign-ups are closed. Once the deadline has passed, if you try to join, you will not be added to the list.

13. KillaD1

KillaD1 ComebackKing Premium

100%
    KillaD1
    No I cannot.
    Yes

14. Freezinater

100%
    Welcome to the tournament, Killa. I wish you luck.

Attention! You have 4 hours remaining to sign up for the tournament!

15. Itz_Jake_Jr

Itz_Jake_Jr The Man that changed the Cake style

75%
    Yes Freeze! Can't wait! :D

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)