1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Update Skyblock 2.0 Update + 1.11 Support

Discussion in 'Updates & Announcements' started by NobleProductions, Nov 14, 2016.

1. NobleProductions

NobleProductions Network Owner Owner Build Team Lead

100%
    Hey everyone,

It's been a while since the last update to Skyblock 2.0, and we have a few changes that we've made to the server since then. Skyblock continues to be a success and is currently our most popular server. We hope you're still enjoying the server, because there's still a lot more to come in the future!

• Added 1.11 support for the entire server, including Survival 1.0
    • Finally fixed our Hub issue in which you couldn't join servers occasionally
    • Added marriage (/marry)
    • Added Time Tokens to all /rankups
    Recently, we celebrated our 5th year anniversary! If you'd like to take a look back at the history of Noble Craft, be sure to click here! Don't forget, we've got a 50% off sale in celebration of this monumental achievement, so be sure to take advantage of the sale before it finishes!

We've got more updates to come, including one that I'm sure a particular amount of you will be please to hear, so stay tuned!

Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  2. CamdenFlame

CamdenFlame Married to my Iphone 7 Noble VIP

100%
    /marry will be lit, thanks for adding it.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 16, 2016, Original Post Date: Nov 15, 2016 ---
    But who shall be my husband/wife... o-O

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. FlyingJent

FlyingJent The Dutch potato Build Team Lead

100%
    1.11 is a buggy mess because we arent running a 1.11 server, however it is supported in a sense that you can join the server with a 1.11 client (although this is not recommended)

4. SethTheSquirrel

SethTheSquirrel RIP. Champion

100%
    Hey Noble-Craft Dev's and Owners. and Admins maybe? When you gunna have that plots download up?

5. NobleProductions

NobleProductions Network Owner Owner Build Team Lead

100%
    Big difference when Survival 1 runs on 1.9 and Survival 2 runs on 1.10. Besides NPCs not showing items in their GUI, does not constitute the server as a whole having issues. Plain and simple, most plugins aren't ready for the update, so updating is only going to break many more things before it's more stable. Plus, we're unable to update until our own in-house plugins are updated, which is not possible due to us not having the developers on hand to do such a task.

6. SethTheSquirrel

SethTheSquirrel RIP. Champion

100%
    yup just ignore me.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)