1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seriously

Discussion in 'Noble Craft Discussion' started by hghuy, Nov 11, 2015.

1. hghuy

hghuy Forum Master Noble VIP

100%
    Now the nether, a place of fire and death. For legit players to get brewing ingredients and wither skulls for withers. But... On a multiplayer server, this can get crowded. Nether fortresses raided the nether looks like a waste land, than hell. I think bases shouldn't be allowed in nether or end. So we can reset. Because a lot of people want this now. The nether needs a reset! Please make it happen

• Like Like x 2
    • Upvote Upvote x 2
  2. Archered

Archered Forum Master Noble VIP

100%
    Woh! Welcome back! Haven't seen you on for over 8 months hghuy, by the ways its Domo1239 :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. SDogAlex

SDogAlex Apps - QA Noble VIP

100%
    • Like Like x 1
  4. hghuy

100%
    Like every wek or sometrhing

5. hghuy

100%
    Well I do know that, they will have to move out. Anyway hi domo long time no see I guess.

6. PenguinFisher

PenguinFisher Ex Staff Member Noble VIP

100%
    I agree the Nether is extremely damaged, but that is only within the X:negative/postive 9k range. The nether is actually a max of 300k X axis span of the nether in both negative and positive direction. You just have to make an effort to go to the undiscovered land. Use your cordiants to tell where you are at.

7. hghuy

100%
    Yea but still. Like I think it should be fresh. I mean for the normal player (no rank, premium -) Getting there could be an issue with time and sanity

8. OriginallyGaming

OriginallyGaming Network Staff Administrator Forum Admin Applications Champion

100%
    I also agree that the nether should in fact reset, fantastic suggestion. +1

9. davidnutt10

davidnutt10 ❤Too many months to count of being here!!! ❤ Noble VIP

100%
    The only problem with this is people have things like exp farms in the nether. For example, there are lots of people with Wither Skeleton farms in the nether. Some people might not know and loose it all.

10. shawnpippin100

shawnpippin100 Forum Master Premium

100%
  11. ibtofu

ibtofu PlotsMC Legend + Infamous Member Noble VIP

100%
    People have bases in the nether, and they destroy crap, that's something we all agree about on this thread. If we do get this idea passed through development, people would have to move out of the Nether, correct? If they can't move out, they're obviously inactive, therefore who cares about them? So go for it, tell people to move out, if their base isn't moved, who cares, they're probably inactive.

12. hghuy

100%
    Maybe a server announcment then ..

13. hghuy

100%
    Well they will have to make temp base move out. Give 2 weeks notice. Get everything out. Then do the reset. (Next time rule no bases)

14. ibtofu

ibtofu PlotsMC Legend + Infamous Member Noble VIP

100%
    No claims in nether OR end if and when it comes out

15. hghuy

100%
    Ye or say tough it there stuff gets reset

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)