1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Important Moving Forward

Discussion in 'Updates & Announcements' started by NobleProductions, Jan 24, 2017.

1. NobleProductions

NobleProductions Network Owner Owner Build Team Lead

100%
    Hey everyone,

I'm just gonna get right into this post as there's not much else to say that hasn't already been said in the previous one.

I know a lot of you have been wondering what will be happening with the world downloads. These will be available from the date of the server closure, and will be linked in the final thread that is created on the 30th January. I am still deciding whether or not to release older versions of worlds from previous resets, so let me know if that's something you would like to see. I cannot guarantee I still have particular worlds from over 2 years ago, but I may have them around somewhere.

Next up, as mentioned a few times on here and on the Neme website about receiving purchased ranks. Anybody that has purchased anything on NC will be receiving a coupon for the amount they spent on NC in accordance with our store. You can choose whether to receive this for Skyblock or Prison. This will be available after January 30th. More details on that will be posted on the Neme website.

Lastly, I'd like to announce that we will be hosting one final meetup on the NC TS3 server for you all to join. We'll simply be talking about anything and everything NC whilst being on there one final time before the server is closed. If you'd like to ask us any questions about NC or other things, then feel free to ask during this. After that, the NC servers will cease to operate indefinitely. World downloads will not be readily available there and then, they will still need to be backed up one final time before being moved to our download server. If you don't know the TS3 IP, then it is ts3.noble-craft.net. The meetup will be somewhere between 4PM EST and 6PM EST on January 30th.

Thanks

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Cute_Cottoncandy

Cute_Cottoncandy Tumbleweed Applications Helper Executive

100%
    Oh man I'm totally coming to this meet up I will be late but I will be there

3. CamdenFlame

CamdenFlame Married to my Iphone 7 Noble VIP

100%
    I'll try my best to get there. Man it's probably gonna be loud, but no better way to end a server but together, right?

• Like Like x 1
  4. PenguinFisher

PenguinFisher Ex Staff Member Noble VIP

100%
    I'll be there on the last meet up, We will make this big. I'll miss NC but I will still play on the merged server hopefully I will still see everyone over there.

5. ibtofu

ibtofu PlotsMC Legend + Infamous Member Noble VIP

100%
    Hopefully we get lots of players around on ts. It'd be lovely to bring back old memories and open the doors to many new ones as we step into this new adventure. I'll be sure to be there. Looking forward to talking with many old friends as we hopefully move forwards together.

If possible, can we move the meet up or do another one on the day before? A Monday might be more difficult for more people (including me).

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
  6. Freezinater

Freezinater I make puns. You've been warned. Senior Moderator Quality Assurance Champion

100%
    I'll do my best to be there for the TS meetup. Also, hoping for a sort of purge where we can destroy everything.

• Like Like x 1
  7. CamdenFlame

CamdenFlame Married to my Iphone 7 Noble VIP

100%
    And so we can Ban Rost

• Like Like x 1
  8. Cyalenzer

Cyalenzer Jedi Sage

68%
    If you are reading this and you have not transferred to NemeGaming - you are missing out!

Their Skyblock was recently reset (Sunday 01/22/2017) so it's a fresh start for you and their Skyblock.

Come join the fun and stop hesitating to play with over 400 players!

9. CrazyBearGuy

CrazyBearGuy Extremely Active

20%
    YES! we should do that! xD

10. Scruffy_Fox

Scruffy_Fox Member

85%
    RIP
    ill try to make it humanity!

11. PsychoRedstoner

PsychoRedstoner Im special...

75%
    It has been an honor, to be one of your players!

Attached Files:

12. iiNamedBrett

iiNamedBrett Forum Master Noble VIP

100%
    I'd like to see a download of the Survival 1 world :p

• Like Like x 1
  13. Amanda

Amanda <3 Care for others

100%
    noble- can we make the party 6-8? Ive been here for four years and really want to go- but I have to cheer that night and if I miss anything I'm kicked off.

14. NobleProductions

NobleProductions Network Owner Owner Build Team Lead

100%
    It'll probably last as long as people are there for it.

• Like Like x 1
  15. BlueMoonDragon

BlueMoonDragon Extremely Active Executive

40%
    I'll definitely be there! Probably under the name BunnyLino though!

• Upvote Upvote x 1

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)