1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skyblock missing igm on skyblock

Discussion in 'Noble Craft Discussion' started by KnottyZander, May 22, 2015.

1. KnottyZander

KnottyZander Survival Trial Mod Noble VIP

100%
    Im missing around 600k and i got kicked off my island. I've already started a new one but i do need the money i am missing. And my shop removed from my old one so i can start a new shop. Also there is some serious lag on skyblock even when im the only one on. Also i would like my spawners

Last edited: May 25, 2015
  2. KnottyZander

100%
    Any staff going to answer this?

3. dynite01RMCH

dynite01RMCH Random Minecraft Hero Hero

88%
    I'm not staff, and I'm quite late, but the Skyblock server has been going through a reset since the 1.8 version of Minecraft came out. Everyone started completely fresh.

4. Scr3w3d

Scr3w3d Ex-Senior Mod, Dragon Noble VIP

100%
    Zander, I apologize for such a late response, but I have brought up your issue with the overall performance of Skyblock. However, this is not the correct place to report these issues. The support center form goes right to Jessiiee, and you would have direct contact with her about resolving issues promptly. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and I or any other commander will be sure to post any future updates.

5. KnottyZander

100%
    @dynite yes i am aware of this i had all of that after the reset.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)