1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Update Just a Quick Update

Discussion in 'Updates & Announcements' started by NobleProductions, Oct 5, 2016.

1. NobleProductions

NobleProductions Network Owner Owner Build Team Lead

100%
    Hey everyone,

The reason for this post is to clarify a few things for everyone so they know what's going on, and what's going to happen with Noble Craft in the coming future.

Survival 2 will be receiving an update soon, which will have its own post and changelog.

I'd like to just let everyone know about what's been going on in regards to content, and the current state of the server. Whilst we have been working on the server, it's more work behind the scenes than actual content you will see, but a major factor in the speed of these updates is mostly due to our current circumstances. nedthefed, Incomp, Lew_ have all started university this year, meaning their time has been cut down as compared to before. I have also started work outside of this server on a near full-time basis, which has had the same effect. However, this doesn't mean we have given up. New servers are in progress, and will be releasing in the near future. Our focus on these new servers is to make sure we can produce the absolute best quality server possible for you all, which I believe the extra time spent should definitely help with this.

Very soon, you'll be seeing big changes to the network that will make it a lot more appealing to everyone, which I believe should definitely bring more people in and help with the new servers. You will be seeing updates this month.

This was more or less a brief update to let you know that we are still here, and we are still working on the server, so don't worry, there will be updates soon, just hang in there!

Thanks

• Like Like x 3
    • Amazing Post Amazing Post x 1
    • Upvote Upvote x 1
  2. Lew_

Lew_ Development Lead

100%
    That feeling when you have 5, one hour lectures on computer science on top of a hour lab session that day only to come home and write even more code and dealing about people who bi**h about no new stuff. Today before I can work I need to do about 3 hours of reading and 2 hours of video watching ready for my lab session Friday.

[​IMG]

3. TedNC

TedNC NobleCraft Member Since 2013 Noble VIP

100%
    Definitely agree on this post and can't wait for the future of the NC Server ;) Thank you NobleProductions <3

4. davidnutt10

davidnutt10 ❤Too many months to count of being here!!! ❤ Noble VIP

100%
    We can all agree that school takes up a lot of time

• Upvote Upvote x 1
  5. CamdenFlame

CamdenFlame Married to my Iphone 7 Noble VIP

100%
    Thats some... harsh language fam....

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)