1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

About the future of NC

Discussion in 'Noble Craft Discussion' started by hghuy, Jan 9, 2016.

1. hghuy

hghuy Forum Master Noble VIP

100%
    Skyblock has been released 3 days ago now. It bought a lot that wasn't in the old one. Already people are gaining lots money and having high island levels. My profile picture got 2 people talking on my thread about being awesome at factions,

I wonder if factions will be released, who would be the dominating players. Best bases. Post below if you would love to see factions return!

• Like Like x 2
  2. WestCoast_PvP

WestCoast_PvP Look at my YouTube Channel Plz Noble VIP

100%
    I wish, but that's probably something they may not do for a LOOOOONG time

3. xfscraft

xfscraft Forum Master

100%
    I would love a nubble-craft factions!!!

4. CookieLuv_

CookieLuv_ Forum Master

100%
    This Network doesn't really seem like a factions place..

5. xfscraft

xfscraft Forum Master

100%
    Yea, but it would be cool to have factions on it. Plus people tend to spend a lot of money on factions so it would be easy to keep up. :p

6. Cyalenzer

Cyalenzer Jedi Sage

68%
    They had a factions server before
    There once was a time when Noble-Craft had Factions. Overrun by one group it became in a matter of actions. Players were sad, players were furious. But none of them could overthrow shrekster and his leadership. Slowly his faction grew and grew, until there was no one else, not me or you.

7. WestCoast_PvP

WestCoast_PvP Look at my YouTube Channel Plz Noble VIP

100%
    Riperinos

8. xfscraft

xfscraft Forum Master

100%
    that's why you have restarts :p

9. ibtofu

ibtofu PlotsMC Legend + Infamous Member Noble VIP

100%
    While any PvP implementation on the network has been intoxicated, I would love factions. We may have some kid screaming for an admin because someone legit raided him, but honestly, a lot of our long-time players have matured to this behaviour. I would like to believe Factions will be coming out, but not any time soon. You all have to remember that prison was implemented just a month or so ago, and Skyblock a few days ago. When making an entire server for a network, it requires 100% concentration on the task. That aside, we don't know if the staff team wants to deal with kids crying about losing a prot 1 set of iron gear. So factions may not be here for a while.

10. nedthefed

nedthefed Tom The British Chocolate Bar Leadership Content Management Admin Staff Management Applications Quality Assurance VIP

100%
    This coming from me personally, and not as a Staff member, the problem with factions to me is when people start grinding on new players. I dislike it a lot, pushes out the community.

11. creeperalf2004

creeperalf2004 Try /warp MegaXP and /warp MegaFarm :D Champion

100%
    I agree with Tom i hate Factions and after a while there wont be loads of players because people just camp in diamond.

12. Party_creepers

Party_creepers 5'4 savage from da suburbs

48%
    That would be a great idea, considering we've not had factions in a couple years it might boost the community a little even.

13. xfscraft

xfscraft Forum Master

100%
    That is why popular faction servers after restarts every 5-6 months.

14. shrekster

shrekster Network Mod :) Noble VIP

100%
    I liked factions before Noble Craft because that was the only way I knew how to claim land. Then GP came along and now I really dislike factions. I never want factions on the Network as it is to controversial and brings out the anger in everyone. Every since I joined Noble Craft I have not wanted a faction or had a big overrunning faction.

15. hghuy

hghuy Forum Master Noble VIP

100%
    Well, we could balance it out, make it so its hard to get op. Maybe that u can't get too op. A limit to all opness.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)